- Firm: Top 80 Firm
- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts, Advisory and other services
- Clients: Media
- Location: West End (London)
- Benefits: Excellent progression potential (route to partnership), great client base, TOIL
- Salary: £45-60k
Are you an experienced Audit or General Practice Senior, Assistant Manager or Manager looking for a new challenge and a chance to progress your career in an excellent environment? Would you like to work on a portfolio of well known media and entertainment clients and work closely with the Media Partner?
If so, this role is an excellent opportunity for you. Our client, a Top 80 firm in the West End are looking for a Media Portfolio Manager to join their Media and Entertainment team and provide support to the Media partner. The role will be client facing and will involve supervising and training members of the team. They have a clear path for progression in this role and for the right candidate there is a route to partnership in the future.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Relevant experience in a UK Accountancy practice
- Experience in both Audit and Accounts
- Strong interest in Media and Entertainment
- Confident speaking with clients
- Experience of CaseWare beneficial
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.