Firm: Top 20
Clients: SMEs up to £30m
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Workload: Mix of Corporate and Personal
Benefits: CTA study support
Are you a Tax Semi-Senior or Senior seeking a mixed tax role in Surrey?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are seeking a Tax Semi-Senior/Senior to join its expanding team. The role is a personal tax role with exposure to corporate tax as you progress.
The role includes:
- Preparing annual tax returns (individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and forms p11Ds/PSAs) for an allocated portfolio of clients
- Obtaining information from clients, third parties or elsewhere in the firm, as appropriate
- Advising clients on tax liabilities as they become due
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Preparing basic capital gains computations
- Preparing, amending and/or approving letters and emails for the Manager's approval
- Drafting replies to clients or third-party correspondences, seeking further input, as appropriate
- Electronically filing tax returns
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms, etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Various ad-hoc work as they arise, such as technical research
- Line manager for Tax Junior
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a mixed tax environment
- Have business entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Tax roles within Surrey please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.