* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Personal Tax + Corporate Tax
* Location: Milton Keynes
* Salary: £47,000 - £57,000
Are you looking to progress your career within an established and high-profile tax team? Do you enjoy the variety of working within a mixed tax environment?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm, are seeking a Mixed Tax Manager to join their Milton Keynes office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing mixed tax compliance and advisory services in support of the Tax Director / Tax Partner to office clients
- maximising fee income
- generating new client and consultancy work from a portfolio
- managing the tax compliance function and staff, ensuring efficient production and quality levels are met
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA (minimum 3-5 years post qualification experience)
- Have Current technical knowledge
- Demonstrate experience including both corporate and personal tax in an OMB environment
- Have large compliance and advisory experience
If you are seeking Mixed Tax roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.