- Firm: Top 80 Firm
- Workload: Mixed Tax
- Location: East London/Essex
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- Clients: OMB/SMEs
- Benefits: Excellent work/life balance among other benefits
Are you a Mixed Tax Manager looking to progress your career in a friendly firm local to you in Essex? Have you had strong exposure to both Personal & Corporate Tax in previous roles?
Our client a Top 80 Firm in East London/Essex are seeking a Mixed Tax Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a practice with a City feel and client base but without having to commute into Central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Reviewing and assessing WIP/client billing
- Supervising more junior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA or qualified by experience
- Have experience of working on a mixed tax portfolio
- Demonstrate excellent management skills
If you are seeking Tax roles in East London/Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.