* Firm: 4 Partner
* Location: Westminister
* Clients: SMEs and OMBs
* Salary: £28-40k per annum
Are you a Tax Semi-Senior with a mixed workload looking for a new challenge within a supportive practice that promotes progression as well as a positive work life balance?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Accountants is seeking a Mixed Tax Semi Senior to join their team. The firm offer a family feel and have excellent staff retention levels.
Your responsibilities will include preparation of personal and corporate tax returns for a portfolio of clients in the retail, manufacturing/production and real estate sectors, as well as assisting on tax advisory projects. You will also be expected to identify tax planning opportunities whenever possible.
- Ideally ATT qualified
- Significant experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance
- Knowledge of corporation tax compliance
- Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
If you are seeking Mixed Tax Semi-Senior roles in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.