* Firm: Top 100 Firm
* Workload: Mixed Tax - 60% Personal & 40% Corporate
* Location: Harrow
* Salary: £32-35K
*Benefits: Hybrid working. ATT/CTA study support
Are you a Tax Semi-Senior or Assistant seeking to continue your tax career in a mixed tax role within a forward-thinking Top 100 Firm? Are you keen to work with large and complex group structures as well as learn from some exceptional colleagues who will broaden your tax advisory knowledge?
Our client, a Top 100 firm based from modern offices in Harrow are seeking a Tax Semi-Senior to undertake a mixed tax role with a split of 60% personal and 40% corporate. The firm offers a supportive environment and pride themselves on their strong work life balance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of private clients, including sole traders, partnerships, LLP's and trusts
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Preparing P11Ds, ATED returns, and carrying out year-end planning for clients
- Training & Assisting of junior members of staff
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
As the successful candidate you will
- Be studying ATT or Qualified and/or studying for CTA
- Have experience of Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Corporation Tax
- Ideally have exposure to CCH Tax software
- Ideally have experience within Trust Tax including preparation of Trust and Estate Returns, VAT and Inheritance Tax
If you are seeking Mixed Tax Semi-Senior roles in Harrow contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.