-Clients: Media & Entertainment
Are you an AAT qualified Mixed Tax Senior looking for a new opportunity with a growing firm where you can drive your career and ambitions forward?
Our client, a medium size Accountancy practice, are looking for an open-minded and driven candidate interested in a new role with an exciting client base, specialising in Music & Entertainment clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and submitting accurate and technically correct corporation tax computations and returns
- Prepare personal tax returns for a diverse range of clients
- Assist managers and partners with tax advisory projects
The successful candidate should be:
- Ideally be ATT qualified
- Ideally previous experience of corporation tax compliance
- Demonstrate solid understanding of tax software
If you are seeking a Mixed Tax Senior role in Hertfordshire, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.