-Location: London Bridge
-Clients: High Net-Worth Individuals
Are you a qualified or part-qualified Tax Senior looking for a new opportunity to gain experience in compliance and advisory work?
Our client, a medium size Accountancy practice, are looking for an open-minded and driven candidate interested in a new role with an exciting client base, specialising in high net-worth individuals.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparation of forms CT600
- Advisory work on company/group structures, asset ownership
The successful candidate should be:
- Have a professional qualification or be studying towards one
- Ideally have 3 years or more experience
If you are seeking a Mixed Tax Senior role in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.