- Firm: Top 50 Accounts Practice
- Workload: Mixed Tax (Personal Tax Bias)
- Location: West End
- Salary: £60-80k
Are you a CTA qualified Senior Tax Manager seeking a role with a Top 50 Firm in the West End? Would you like to run a portfolio of the most complex clients in the firm and work on other consultancy projects along with Partners?
If so, our client are seeking a Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join their team as a private client specialist with wider tax knowledge to give advice to clients and partners as well as manage a team of managers and other staff.
The role will include:
- Running a portfolio of complex clients
- Working on consultancy projects on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients
- Manage and supervise staff
- Ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for all clients
- Provide technical support for complex issues
- Manage WIP, billing & recoverability
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be CTA qualified (ideally ACA or ACCA as well)
- Have mixed tax experience with a personal tax bias
- Have technical tax skills as well as overall commercial awareness
- Have experience of planning and advisory work
If you are seeking Tax Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.