Firm: 5 Partner Practice
Workload: CT, PT, VAT and Tax Advisory
Location: Central London
Clients: SMEs and OMBs
Are you a Tax semi-senior with a mixed workload looking for a new challenge within practice? Are you keen to finish your qualification whilst working directly for a Partner on a range of technical tax computations?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Accountants is seeking a mixed tax senior or semi-senior to join their team.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses.
- Preparation, review & submission of corporation tax returns.
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects. · Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners.
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio.
- Meeting with clients and potential clients.
- Client Billing
- Ideally ATT qualified/ studying for the CTA or QBE
- Significant experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Knowledge of corporation tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Technical knowledge to include CGT, IHT, business tax aspects. Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Ability to write letters explaining complicated planning issues as well as verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes. Knowledge of IRIS and/or PTP software would be helpful.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
If you are seeking Tax Senior roles in Central London please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.