Firm: 5 Partner Practice
Workload: Mix of CT, PT, VAT and planning
Location: Central London
Clients: SMEs and OMBs
Salary: To £37,000
Are you a Tax semi-senior with a mixed workload looking for a new challenge within practice? Are you keen to finish your qualification whilst working directly for a Partner on a range of technical tax computations?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Accountants is seeking a mixed tax senior or finalist to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include preparation of personal and corporate tax returns for a portfolio of clients, as well as assisting on tax advisory projects. You will also be expected to identify tax planning opportunities whenever possible.
- Ideally ATT qualified/ studying for the CTA or QBE
- Significant experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Knowledge of corporation tax compliance
- Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
If you are seeking Tax Senior roles in Central London please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.