- Firm: Boutique Music Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £20-27k
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to specialise in music and entertainment clients? Do you want to join a growing accountancy practice with great progression opportunities? Do you want to join a firm who pride themselves on their great working culture?
If so our client a boutique firm in the West End are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Business Services team. The client specialises in providing accountancy services for the Music and Entertainment industries and the team you would be working in focuses on the tour accounts side for bands, touring companies, LLPs and sole traders.
The purpose of the role is:
- Bookkeeping & VAT as well as preparation of reconciliations and ledgers
- To assist with the day to day running of clients affairs
- To assist with projects that may arise that are suitable to level of experience
- Arranging payment of purchase invoices
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant experience in a UK practice
- Have an interest in music
If you are seeking Media Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.