- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT & Tour Accounts
- Clients: Music
- Location: London, West End
- Benefits: Supportive culture and excellent work-life balance
- Salary: To £24k
Are you a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant looking to upgrade to a supportive and fast-paced medium sized practice in Central London?
Our client, a Leading Music Specialist Accountancy Firm in Central London, are looking for a motivated bookkeeper to join their music team. Managing a portfolio of exclusive clients, the role will be a mix of Bookkeeping, VAT returns and Tour accounts.
Offering a progressive environment to develop, with study support and a team of specialists to learn from, this firm is an excellent choice for technical progression as well as a relaxed culture.
If you are keen on an accountancy career within the Music Industry, apply today.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Possess either a Finance related degree, AAT Qualification or studying towards.
- Demonstrate good base knowledge of Bookkeeping and VAT
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude and be confident working under pressure.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.