- Firm: Boutique Music Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping, accounts, tax & tour accounting
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End
- Benefits: High profile clients, study support, 6 month bonus & trips to music festivals
- Salary: To £27k
Are you a financial accountant or bookkeeper looking to work in an exciting sector with high profile bands and musicians ? Would you like to work with a fast growing firm who are committed to your career growth and development? If so, this may be the role for you.
Our client are a rapidly growing boutique music accountancy firm who are looking for someone to fulfil a role of bookkeeping, tour accounting, stat accounts, royalties and JV management accounts. This is a great role for someone looking to get into the music sector as they will provide training on all aspects of the role and will get you up to speed on the music specialist aspects.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of accounts or bookkeeping in practice or in a music industry environment
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably experience with Xero
The firm offer an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, study support if required, Perkbox and a 6 month bonus. They have also been known to take their staff to music festivals!
If you are seeking Music Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.