- Firm: Boutique Music Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping & Accounts Prep
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £30-35k
Are you a Part Qualified accountant with experience with music and entertainment clients seeking a new role with one of the leading firms specialising in the area? Do you want to join a growing accountancy practice with great progression opportunities?
If so, our client a boutique firm in the West End are looking for a Part Qualified Music Accountant to join their Business Services team. The client specialises in providing accountancy services for the Music and Entertainment industries and the team you would be working in focuses on the non-tour accounts side such as music managers, record labels, actors, production companies, songwriters etc.
The purpose of the role is:
- To maintain books and VAT for your allocated client portfolio
- To prepare year end accounts
- To manage the day to day running of clients affairs and communicate with them
- To assist with ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3-4 years relevant experience in practice or a music industry firm
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication with staff and clients, both written and verbal
- Have experience with music and entertainment clients
If you are seeking Media Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.