- Workload: Accounts, tax & tour accounting
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London and Zone 2 North West London
- Benefits: High profile clients, study support, 6 month bonus & trips to music festivals
- Salary: To £35k
Are you a semi-senior currently working with music clients and looking for your first step into industry? Would you like to work with high profile clients and work with a fast growing firm who are committed to your career growth? If so, this may be the role for you.
Our client are a rapidly growing boutique music accountancy firm who are looking for someone to work 2 days in their office and 3 days at one of their clients - a Music Management Firm in Zone 2 North West London. The role will involve bookkeeping, tour accounting, stat accounts and the option to get involved in royalties and JV management accounts.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Preferably experience working with music clients
- Experience in accounts in practice or in a music industry environment
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably experience with Xero
The firm offer an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, study support if required, Perkbox and a 6 month bonus. They have also been known to take their staff to music festivals!
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Music Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.