- Firm: Music Specialist Accounts Practice
- Workload: Accounts, Management Accounts and VAT
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £30-40k
Are you an Accountant/Management Accountant either with experience with Media and Entertainment clients or looking to get into this client base seeking a role in a forward-thinking and creative environment?
Our client are a rapidly growing boutique accountancy firm who are looking for a Music Senior to manage a portfolio of clients in the Music and Entertainment Sector. The role will involve tour accounting, stat accounts and the option to get involved in royalties and JV management accounts.
The firm offer an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare and a 6 month bonus. They have also been known to take their staff to music festivals!
As the successful candidate you will be:
- ACCA or equivalent qualified, part qualified, or QBE
- Currently working in a UK practice or in an accounting role in the music industry
- Interested in music and media clients
If you are seeking Music Accounting Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.