- Firm: Acquisitive Professional Services Firm
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Exciting move into internal accounts, competitive salary, flexi-time
- Salary: £47-50k
Are you a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant looking to use your analytical skills in a Financial Planning and Analysis role where you can impact the future of the business? Would you like to work for an acquisitive professional services firm in a very exciting stage of growth?
Our client, a professional services firm based in the West End who are in an exciting stage of growth are seeking a qualified accountant or auditor to support this increased growth and provide more in depth analysis and forecasting within the business. This is a great step for someone looking to move to a more commercial/strategically focused position in a growing organisation.
Working with the Financial Reporting team, the role will include:
- monthly revenue forecasting
- cash forecasting
- annual budgeting
- periodic forecasting
- monthly performance analysis
- due diligence on acquisitions
- investment integration
- ad hoc projects
You will also advise on performance of the department and be involved in the development of processes, models and systems.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be very analytical and have proven skills in this area
- Be advanced in the use of excel and other software packages
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.