*Firm: Top 10
*Workload: Advisory Projects and Financial Reporting
*Benefits: Fully flexible working. Excellent secondments and progression opportunities
Are you a newly qualified Auditor looking to move away from audit and into a more advisory and technically challenging role? Do you enjoy being client facing and working with them to complete technical accounting advisory assignments?
Our client, a Top 10 firm in Swindon, are seeking an Assistant Manager to join their fast-paced, rapidly growing, financial reporting team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on delivering complex accountancy related projects for clients as they arise to include due diligence, reporting standard conversions and complex consolidations
- Managing a portfolio of clients and projects, including client care responsibilities, project management and WIP/billing management
- Supporting the Partner to grow and develop the team offering
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified from an audit or complex accounting background
- Have knowledge of IFRS and UK financial reporting standards
- Demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
- Strive towards technical excellence
If you are seeking Financial Reporting Assistant Manager roles in Swindon, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.