- Firm: Longstanding chartered accountants - 5 Partners
- Workload: 70% Bookkeeping/VAT, 30% Management Accounts and scope for Statutory Accounts
- Clients: Broad range of clientele; public & private sectors
- Location: Central London
- Salary: c£35k
Are you looking to join a London based, 5 Partner firm of Chartered Accountants who act on behalf of a wide range of clients across London? Are you an Outsourcing Semi Senior, experienced in both Bookkeeping duties and management accounts?
Due to their growth in demand, our client is looking for an Outsourcing Semi Senior to work on a varied portfolio of clients. The workload will involve around 70% Bookkeeping and 30% Management Accounts, acting on behalf of a range of public sector and private clients. There is scope for this role to develop and include client site visits and statutory accounts for all-round exposure and portfolio management. Study support will be provided for the right candidate.
Duties are to include:
- The management of a portfolio of clients
- Management Accounts
- Periodic VAT returns
- Support client migration over to Xero
The right candidate will:
- Ideally, be confident with Sage, Xero and Quickbooks accounting software
- Hold strong experience in both bookkeeping and management accounts across different sectors
- An interest in cloud migration and knowledge of modern applications is desirable
- Have a proactive and professional approach
If you are looking for Outsourcing Semi Senior or Advisor roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.