- Firm: Top 10 UK Firm
- Workload: Management accounts & business services
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: To £32K (Dependant on experience)
Are you a part qualified accountant working on management accounts within a practice environment?
If you're looking to progress your career and join an internationally renowned top 10 UK firm please see below for more details of this exciting opportunity.
Providing a full business service with strong a advisory element, the work the firm does for their clients stretches far beyond just management accounts - helping them reach their goals and adding value at every turn.
The organisation is looking for a part qualified management accountant to join their outsourcing team in the London office
Duties of the role include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Involvement in ad-hoc advisory projects
- Maintain records for clients using various accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks.
- Prepare year end accounting files for audit
- Prepare VAT returns
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good management reporting experience
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting packages
- Have a strong technical outlook
- Experience of using caseware, Sage Line 50, Xero & Quickbooks(ideally)
If you're looking for semi-senior outsourcing roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.