- Firm: Top 20
- Mixed Workload: Management Accounts & Bookkeeping
- Location: West London
- Clients: Varied to include Property, Financial Services, Media and NFP
- Salary: to £40k
Are you an experienced management accountant looking to progress your career at a Top 20 accountancy practice whilst remaining local to home? Would you be interested in a client-facing advisory role with a varied corporate portfolio?
With client management in mind, this Top 20 firm is seeking an experienced candidate to join their outsourcing team to act as a trusted advisor in their West London office. The workload would focus on management accounts, with elements of bookkeeping and statutory accounts. The successful candidate will be given a substantial portfolio of corporate entities, such as NFP, Property and Financial Services, as well as some Media clients.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK practice firm
- Strong background in Management Accounts and Bookkeeping
- Exposure to the Not for Profit Sector desirable
- Display excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
- Be confident in managing a portfolio of clients, preferably as your current role
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that will assist you in growing your career both technically and with regards to management responsibilities as well as working with a high profile team who are supportive, friendly and sociable.
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.