- Mixed Workload: Statutory Accounts, Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Clients: Media focus
- Salary: to £40k
Are you an experienced management accountant looking to progress your career at a local yet leading accountancy firm?
Have you previously managed a portfolio of clients with specific experience within Media?
With client management in mind, this firm is seeking an experienced candidate to join their outsourcing team. The workload would be a mix of management accounts, bookkeeping and statutory accounts.
This top 30 firm situated in West London are offering a substantial Media client-base to include the occasional travel across London for client meets.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a UK practice firm
- Display excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
- Be confident in using Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Be confident in managing a portfolio of clients, preferably as your current role
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.