- Firm: Top 50
- Clients: Broad range of OMBs and SMEs
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: To £35k
Are you an experienced Outsourcing Semi-Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm, whilst remaining local to home?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individuals, who will join their fast-growing outsourcing department. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure, friendly atmosphere and a great work-life balance.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Regular communication with clients including client visits as and when required
- Control accounts reconciliation
- Data processing
- Preparation of VAT returns
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- AAT qualified or PQ ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of working with clients across various sectors and industries
If you are seeking Outsourcing Semi-Senior jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.