* Firm: Global Financial Services Firm
* Clients: International; mix of Media, Property and Financial Services
* Workload: Management Accounts and Portfolio Management
* Location: West End
* Salary: To £60k
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking to join a fast-paced environment and manage a portfolio of exciting international clients?
If you're currently managing your own portfolio, to include reviewing management accounts and supervising a small team, this could be the role for you.
Our client, a Global Financial Services Firm based in London's West End, have a fast growing international client base to offer a new joiner at Assistant Manager level. You will have a solid team working with you to complete management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT returns whilst you take care of client management. This would include overseeing costings, managing the on-boarding process and contributing to the wider team to improve efficiencies across the board.
The successful candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, with at least 1 year's PQE
- Experience working within an Outsourcing Team within a UK Practice
- Portfolio management
- Strong experience in reviewing management accounts
- Team Management
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking Outsourcing Assistant Manager jobs in London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.