- Firm: Top 30
- Workload: Management Accounts, VAT and Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Excellent progression opportunities, growing firm, pension
- Salary: £40-48k
Are you looking for your next move up to join a strong Top 30 firm within their Business Services department? Are you ACA or ACCA qualified, looking at expanding on your current experience? If so this may be the role for you.
My client is looking for an Outsourcing Assistant Manager to join their growing division. Your role will entail managing a portfolio of clients for the large and complex clients in the department. You will be reporting directly to Partners and will plan, manage and supervise work of junior members of staff and train them, including giving appraisals. The work will involve Management Accounts, VAT and Statutory Accounts and giving general business advice to clients.
The role is focused on online software so you will train clients and staff in these and promote them. You will also be involved in billing and job recoverability, assisting in preparation of fee proposals, meeting clients, time sheets and monitoring department services.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Have sufficient experience in a UK practice, preferably with an outsourcing division
- Have experience personally managing clients
- Have working knowledge of online accounting solutions
- Be fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Must be experienced in providing an outsourcing services as well as Tax and VAT
- Be willing to commute to clients premises
If you are seeking Outsourcing and Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.