- Firm: Top 20
- Clients: Property, Retail, Hospitality and IT
- Location: East London
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: To £25k
Are you an ambitious outsourcing assistant looking for a progressive practice to support your long-term career in accounting? Would you be interested in a Top 20 brand without the commute into Central London?
Our client is a Top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual, who will join their growing East London team. In return you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and training opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients within a variety of sectors
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in preparation of Management Accounts
The successful candidate needs:
- At least 6 months' experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Basic knowledge of Bookkeeping, VAT & Management Accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an Accountancy related field
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.