- Firm: Top 20
- Clients: Property, Financial Services, NFP, Retail, Hospitality and IT
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: To £25k
Are you a keen accounts assistant or accountancy graduate with bookkeeping experience looking for a Top 20 firm offering long-term progression and excellent training within Outsourcing in Central London?
If so, our client is a Top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual, who will join their growing Central London team. In return you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and training opportunities.
The role will be focused on Bookkeeping initially and the progression will see more management accounts exposure and preparation, through to becoming an Advisor for your own portfolio.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients within a variety of sectors
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in preparation of Management Accounts
The successful candidate needs:
- At least 6 months experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Basic knowledge of Bookkeeping & VAT
- Bachelor's degree or AAT qualification in an Accountancy related field
If you are seeking Outsourcing Assistant jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.