- Clients: Property, Retail, Hospitality and IT
- Location: East London
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: To £22k
Are you a keen graduate looking to kick start your Accountancy career within Outsourcing? Would you be interested in a Top 20 brand without the commute into Central London?
Our client is a Top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking an energetic and ambitious individual, who will join their growing East London team. In return you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and training opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients within a variety of sectors
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in preparation of Management Accounts
The successful candidate needs:
- At least 6 months experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Basic knowledge of Bookkeeping, VAT & Management Accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an Accountancy related field
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Assistant jobs in East London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.