- Workload: Management Accounts and Bookkeeping
- Clients: Media, Property and Professional Services
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Merit based progression & excellent work/life balance
- Salary: up to 27k
Are you an Outsourcing Assistant or Semi-Senior looking for a step up to a Top 20 Firm in London's West End?
If so, our client, a Top 20 firm, is looking for an Outsourcing Assistant to join their business. Working on a high quality portfolio of clients covering sectors such as media, property and professional services. Our client is seeking a personable candidate to join their friendly Business Services team. The successful candidate will be comfortable inter personally with clients and technically competent enough to build strong relationships with them.
The firm has a great mix of being a traditional close-knit team as well as encouraging an entrepreneurial and commercial outlook. In addition they are well known in the industry for having a fantastic environment and culture where their employees experience a great work life balance whilst still gaining invaluable experience.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified
- Currently be working within a UK based practice
- Have Bookkeeping, Management Accounts, and VAT experience
- Be intelligent with good communication skills
- Be able to commute to clients in both the West End & West London
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Assistant jobs in the West End or London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.