Firm: Top 20 firm
Clients: Corporate mix of Financial Services, Fuel and Food
Location: City of London
Workload: 50% Accounts/VAT and 50% Management Accounts/Bookkeeping
Salary: To £32k
Are you an outsourcing semi-senior looking to step up to a Top 20 firm in the City? Do you enjoy a mixed workload of Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts and Bookkeeping and keen to apply this to complex clients?
If so, this role could be for you.
Our client, a Top 20 firm, are looking for experienced part-qualified accountants to join their team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with clients and add value from a commercial perspective. The main duties will involve working on financial statements under FRS102, preparing monthly management accounts, bookkeeping duties and VAT returns.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA and studying towards
- Have 2 years' minimum experience working within a UK accountancy practice
- Be confident in preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts and bookkeeping
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge on various accountancy systems, to include SAGE and XERO
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are seeking Outsourcing roles in London please contact Austin Rose the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.