Firm: Top 30
workload: Outsourcing & Cloud Accounting
Are you a Management Accountant with experience in work & set up of cloud based systems? Are you qualified or close to completing your ACA/ACCA qualification? Does working for an established Top 30 firm sound of interest?
If so, our client, a Top 30 firm are looking for an Outsourcing & Cloud Accounting specialist to join their London team.
Upon joining you will prepare management accounts for a wide variety of clients and carry out cloud accounting advisory work, conversions and training.
Role duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Carry out training sessions for clients and staff on key software such as Xero and Auto Entry
- Assist with the client on-boarding process and handover to Service Team
- Build relationships with clients, relationship managers and partners where appropriate
The successful candidate will:
- be working towards or qualified in a relevant qualification - ACA, ACCA
- have previous bookkeeping experience
- have accounting related experience either in an accounting practice or within industry
- have knowledge of Xero & Cloud software efficiencies
If you are seeking Outsourcing & Cloud Accounting roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.