Are you an entrepreneurial and driven Outsourcing Specialist who has the desire to build and manage your own business unit within a boutique accountancy firm? Are you looking for the opportunity to take an equity stake in a profitable and fast growing firm? If so, there are few opportunities in London that offer this level of investment and opportunity!
Our client, a fast-growing firm with an excellent track record of winning clients within the creative SME market is looking to formalise their outsourcing offering into a separately branded and managed division focusing on cloud accounting solutions. As such they are seeking to recruit a similarly driven individual with a broad experience of strategic planning, business development, marketing and staff management to take a lead role in buidling the business unit.
- Create a brand, website and social media plan to support the growth of the business
- Work with the Managing Partner to drive a business development campaign
- Integrate all existing outsourcing clients within the firm into a more structured outsourcing offering
- Build, manage, train and develop a team to provide a high quality outsourcing offering
- Design a cloud based accounting (and potentially broader business offering) with a prime focus on Xero
The firm are looking to recruit an individual that will be incentivized to build a successful and profitable business model and are looking for a long term relationship. Therefore a remuneration package offering a profit share and later an equity stake in the business will be offered to the successful candidate who will:
- Have significant experience of managing an outsourcing offering
- Demonstrate excellent commercial knowledge of all elements of running a business (business development, marketing, staff management etc)
- Be technically focused and have both a knowledge and passion to offer cloud-based business support
- Possess strong client-facing skills, communication and organisation
- Be willing to travel locally for client training and projects
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Director jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.