- Clients: Agriculture, Property, Technology
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £30-£40k
Are you excited about career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture with a leading local practitioner in Cambridgeshire?
Our client is a leading local independent firm based in Cambridgeshire. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious Manager, who will join their growing team. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and exceptional employee benefit package.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with managers and partners
- Bookkeeping, management accounts, credit control
- Assisting in managing a small team
- Supervision of junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- AAT qualified
- Portfolio management experience within professional practice is essential
- Experience working with accounting cloud based systems
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Managers jobs in Cambridgeshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.