* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Management Accounts
* Location: London
* Benefits: Generous package, excellent progression
* Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you an Outsourcing Manager looking to add real commercial value to your client? Would you enjoy working with Real Estate & Construction clients?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm is seeking a commercially focused Outsourcing Manager who is looking for a more advisory role which will go beyond just putting together sets of Management Accounts. The role offers the chance to add real value to the clients and use the information you create to advise your clients on business strategy.
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries but predominantly linked to the Real Estate & Construction sectors
- Review and manage the management accounts process
- Prepare accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks
- Prepare consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Proactively identify potential new business opportunities
- Supervise the work of others when needed
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks
- Have strong management accounts experience
- Have some real estate or construction experience
If you are seeking Outsourcing Manager jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.