- Firm: top 20
- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Solicitors
- Workload: Management Accounts, VAT, Financial Reporting
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £48-£55k
Are you a Cloud Accounting specialist experienced in managing a portfolio of your own clients, looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Buckinghamshire?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Buckinghamshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns and financial reporting
- Work closely with clients in order to provide bespoke and efficient business advise as well as recognise cross-selling opportunities
- Taking an active part in business development
- Attending regular meetings at clients' premises
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of cloud based accounting systems
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working in UK accountancy practice setting
- Be a driver
- Work well under pressure and be used to meeting deadlines
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Manager jobs in Buckinghamshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.