- Firm: Top 50
- Clients: Property, Retail, Entertainment, Charities
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you an Outsourcing Manager looking for a new role within a rapidly growing Top 50 firm based in great offices in Central London? Does working within a social, vibrant environment who as a firm promote flexible working sound appealing to you?
If yes, this could be the perfect role for you! Our client, a Top 50 Firm based in Central London, are looking for a qualified Outsourcing Manager to join their growing team. You will be managing a large portfolio of outsourcing clients, including the preparation of regular management accounts and reporting information.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working on the preparation of management accounts, VAT returns and offering advice in the setting up and ongoing maintenance of accounting systems and records.
- Have experience using a range of Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and other accountancy softwares.
- Have 3+ years experience post ACCA qualification
- Have strong technical skills whilst understanding clients requirements and meeting their expectations
If you are seeking Outsourcing opportunities based in Central London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.