* Firm: Music Specialist Practice
* Workload: Tour Accounting
* Clients: Media & Entertainment
* Location: West End, London
* Benefits: Excellent offices, future opportunity to move to overseas offices, study support
* Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
Are you an Outsourcing Semi Senior looking to specialise in music and entertainment clients? Would you like to work in a creative and forward-thinking environment with high profile musicians?
If so, our client, a Music Specialist Practice in the West End are looking for a Part Qualified Associate to assist with their growing portfolio of creative clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling the quarter end process
- Reviewing purchase and sales invoices
- Preparing weekly client reports
- Tour and promo reporting
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
The successful candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 degree (preferably in a numerical subject)
- Be part qualified ACCA (Preferably 1x passes)
- Have 3 years' experience in an accounting role
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are seeking Tour Accounting Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.