* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Management Accounts & Business Advisory
* Location: West End, London
* Salary: Up to £40K (Dependant on experience)
Are you a part qualified accountant working on management accounts within a practice environment? Are you looking to progress your career in London's leading outsourcing department? Do you want to work on some of London's fastest growing start-ups as well as large corporate household brands?
Our client, a Top 10 firm are looking for a part qualified management accountant to join their outsourcing team in the London office. Providing a full business service with a strong advisory element, the work the firm undertakes for their clients stretches far beyond just management accounts - helping them reach their goals and adding value at every turn.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping for a wide variety of clients on a number of accounting packages, including the group's larger more complex clients.
- Providing analytical support to clients in order to give clarity to their business plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified and either looking to pursue further qualifications (ACA/ACCA) or in the early stages of study.
- Have experience of management accounts preparation.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Xero and other cloud accounting software
If you're looking for Outsourcing Semi-Senior roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.