* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Management Accounts & Business Advisory
* Location: West End, London
* Salary: Up to £34K (Dependant on experience)
Are you a part qualified accountant working on management accounts within a practice environment? Are you looking to progress your career and join an internationally renowned top 10 UK firm?
Our client, a top 10 firm are looking for a part qualified management accountant to join their outsourcing team in the London office. Providing a full business service with a strong advisory element, the work the firm undertakes for their clients stretches far beyond just management accounts - helping them reach their goals and adding value at every turn.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparing monthly annual management accounts and VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping including preparing, processing and recording bank transactions, processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries for a wide variety of clients on a number of accounting packages, including the group's larger more complex clients.
- Maintain records for clients using various accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified and either looking to pursue further qualifications (ACA/ACCA) or in the early stages of study.
- Have experience of management accounts preparation.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Xero and other cloud accounting software
- Have a strong technical outlook
If you're looking for outsourcing semi-senior roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.