- Clients: Media focused
- Location: East London
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £26-£35k
Are you an AAT qualified Outsourcing Semi-Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in East London?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will join their growing media department. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Control accounts reconciliation
- Data processing
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Regular communication with clients including client visits as and when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- AAT qualified
- Experience of working with clients across various sectors and industries
- Travel around London and occasionally to other locations if required
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Semi-Senior jobs in East London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.