- Firm: Top 20
- Location: London
- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT and Management Accounts
- Clients: OMBs; Media, Property and Entertainment
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Are you looking at the next step in your career? Would joining a Top 20 Firm enhance your career prospects? Do you want to work in a large London office with a vibrant environment?
My client are seeking an Outsourcing Semi-Senior to work in their London office, within the Business Services Group.
You will be responsible for working on a variety of clients' accounting and VAT affairs. For larger clients, you would be working within a team, alongside a junior processing clerk who you would need to delegate certain tasks to. There will also be involvement in preparing year end accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Level 4 Qualified/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Have at least 2 years' experience within a UK based Practice firm
- Have experience carrying out bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts duties
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and Sage 50 & Xero
If you are looking for an Outsourcing Semi-Senior position in Central London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.