- Firm: Top 50
- Mixed Workload: Statutory Accounts, Bookkeeping/VAT and Management Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Clients: Broad mix of OMBs; including professional services, property and media
- Salary: £20-£28k
Are you a Trainee Accountant who has experience within a UK practice environment and is looking to progress your career at a leading accountancy firm in Central London?
Would you be interested in a wide variety of complex clients, working within a fast-paced environment?
The workload would be a mix of management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns and statutory accounts. Our client, a top 50 firm in Central London, offer a varied client-base to include property, media, charities and professional services, coupled with staff management, reviewing and overseeing work.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience within a UK accountancy practice
- Display excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
- Be fully conversant in Sage Line 50, Xero and Excel
- Demonstrate high levels of technical knowledge
- Be confident in managing a portfolio of clients, preferably as your current role
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that will assist you in growing your career both technically and with regards to management responsibilities as well as working with a high profile team who are supportive, friendly and sociable.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Semi-Senior jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.