- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounts
- Clients: Media, Property, Technology, Financial Services and more
- Location: Heathrow
- Salary: up to £40k
Are you a management Accountant looking to progress your career in a friendly, innovative firm? Would you be interested in a Top 20, local firm that offers a client facing approach to outsourcing?
If so, as part of the continued growth of the team, the firm are looking to recruit a senior to fulfil a workload of Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounts. The role will be a project focus working on the completion of accountancy and outsourcing tasks for clients, both on-site and off-site.
This role is extremely client facing and the development of strong relationships.
You will also be supervising focuses on junior staff who will require mentoring and training.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA/ACA Qualification or QBE
- Demonstrable experience managing a portfolio of clients in a UK practice
- Excellent and proven client facing skills
- Have experience using Xero, Quickbooks and Sage 50
- Ability to mentor junior members of staff
- Due to the likelihood of needing to visit clients, the successful candidate should own a car and be prepared to drive to client sites
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.