- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounts
- Clients: Very varied
- Location: East London/Essex
- Benefits: Pension, Work/life balance
- Salary: up to £45k
Do you live in East London/Essex and are looking to progress your career in a friendly, innovative firm? Do you enjoy the client side of your current role and want to do more while making use of your knowledge of Xero?
If so, as part of the continued growth of the team, the firm are looking to recruit a Senior to fulfil a workload of Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounts. The role will have a strong project focus in working with clients to migrate over to Xero and to support them in their initial usage of the system.
This role is extremely client facing and will be working alongside another Senior who has taken a lead role in creating this service offering. Reporting to an Accounts Manager you will also be supervising 2-3 junior staff who will be taking responsibility for the bookkeeping elements of the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA/ACA Qualification
- Relevant experience in a UK practice firm
- Excellent and proven client facing skills
- Must have experience using Xero
- Due to the likelihood of needing to visit clients, the successful candidate should own a car and be prepared to drive to client sites
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.