* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Management Accounts and Advisory Assignments
* Location: Manchester
* Benefits: Paid overtime or TOIL, generous package, regular excellent progression
* Salary: £34 - £43k
Are you an Outsourcing Senior/Management Accountant looking to add commercial value to your clients? Would you enjoy providing advisory services to complex and international clients?
Our client is seeking a commercially aware Outsourcing Senior who is looking for a more advisory and project led role which will go beyond putting together sets of Management Accounts. The role offers the chance to add real value to the clients and use the information you create to advise your clients on business strategy.
- Review and manage the management accounts process
- Prepare accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks
- Prepare consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare year-end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Support trainees with their personal and professional development
- Proactively identify potential new business opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks
- Have strong management accounts experience
- Have the desire to provide commercial advice to clients
If you are seeking Outsourcing Senior jobs in Manchester please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.