* Firm: Top 15 Firm
* Location: London
* Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT Returns
* Salary: up to £44k
* Benefits: Work-life balance, flexi-time and many other benefits
Are you an experienced Outsourcing Senior with an interest in fashion and leisure clients? Does working within a fast growing, progressive London firm sound of interest to you?
If so our client, a specialist team within a top 15 firm, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be overseeing a portfolio of exciting clients within fashion, professional services and leisure sectors.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Overseeing and supervision of bookkeeping duties where necessary
- Managing/supervising junior staff members
- VAT returns for clients
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Have previous Management Account/Bookkeeping experience within an accountancy practice
- Have the ability to undertake both simple and complex bookkeeping tasks
- Have the ability to handle more complex accounting matters
- Great communication
- Experience of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
If you are seeking Outsourcing Senior opportunities in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.