- Firm: City Office of Top 20
- Clients: Large OMB's, diverse range of sectors
- Location: London (Central)
- Salary: £50-60K
If you are an experienced Outsourcing Services Manager looking to join a reputable firm of chartered accountants whose clientele are wide ranging, and who can offer genuine work/life balance, please see the following vacancy.
Our client - A top 20 Accountancy firm - seek an Outsourcing Services Manager to lead a team in their London office. Clients include Owner Managed Businesses of up to £100m turnover with particular strengths in media & entertainment, leisure & hospitality, travel & tourism, not for profit and healthcare sectors. Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Portfolio Management
- Division Management
- New business development
- Strategic Input
- Business advisory/ad-hoc work
The successful candidate will be someone with:
- Experience in managing Outsource services
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of solution softwares such as Xero, Sage50, Excel etc
- Good problem solving, organisational, multitasking and communication skills
- Full accountancy qualifications or qualified by experience
If you are seeking Outsourcing Services Manager jobs in The City Of London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.