- Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT and Stat Accounts
- Clients: Media, Property, Retail, Technology and Professional Services
- Location: Watford
- Benefits: Good work-life balance and Career Progression
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Outsourcing Supervisor looking to work within a large and high quality outsourcing department (c20 staff) without the need to commute into Central London?
My client, a size-able firm in North West London are currently looking for an Outsourcing Manager to join their team. They have a varied portfolio of exciting clients and adopt a friendly, client-facing approach.
Duties would include:
- A mixed workload of Statutory and Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and VAT
- Instructing staff and reviewing work
- Travelling to clients within M25 and London area
- Working under the guidance of the Director and reporting to specific Partners
To apply for this role you will:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience within a practice environment, including management
- Demonstrate knowledge of Xero/Cloud, SAGE Line 50 and Excel
- Be a sociable, and personable team driver
- Have excellent communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Manager jobs in Watford contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.