Firm: Top 50
Benefits: Strong work/life balance
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Are you an Outsourcing Team Leader keen to work with the career structure and client base of a Top 50 Firm whilst still enjoying the work/life balance of a firm close to home?
If so, our client a Top 50 Firm, are looking for someone to join their Hertfordshire office as part of their fast-growing outsourcing team. As a firm they have a great reputation and also a strong international presence.
- Preparation and/or review of client VAT returns and supporting rest of team in complex areas, namely; overseas trading (largely EU), property VAT matters, partial exemption.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations on Sage/Xero/Quickbooks/CCH for clients in a varied range of industries from a full spectrum of client maintained records
- Deal with ad-hoc queries from clients
- Provide assistance, co-ordinate and support other members of the department when required.
- Deal with any queries which may arise from Partners/staff within the firm
- Promote and develop the firms' commercial goals, focusing on client care and efficiencies within services provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience within a similar supervisory role
- Fully competent in using excel spreadsheets to produce reports
- Preparation of computerised accounts
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage, Xero & Quickbooks and willingness to learn and support clients where necessary with unfamiliar packages
- Previous experience of managing staff & running a team
- It would be desirable if the candidate was qualified or part qualified in AAT, CIMA, ACCA or ACA. Or qualified by experience.
If you are seeking Outsourcing roles in Hertfordshire, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.